Memory Care in Glassboro, New Jersey
At Traditions of Cross Keys, our team of certified dementia care practitioners work closely with each resident and their family to develop a personalized care plan designed to honor your loved one’s experiences and memories. Within our secured Memory Care neighborhood, residents enjoy a warm and inviting environment structured to promote a greater sense of independence while growing and strengthening social bonds and improving quality of life. Above all, our caring team strives to maintain your loved one’s personal dignity, treating them as we would a member of our own family.
Included With Memory Care
- Apartment Rental
- All Utilities Included Except Phone
- Medication Management
- All Day Restaurant Style Dining
- Structured Activities Program specifically for the memory impaired.
- Laundry, Linen & Light Housekeeping Services
- Transportation to Medical Appointments & Group Outings
- In-Home Maintenance
- Use of Community Amenities
- Dog Friendly Courtyard with Walking Paths
- Trash & Laundry Services
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Daily Activities Program, Including Outings to Restaurants, Zoos & Casinos
- Hairstylist Onsite Weekly
- Certified Dementia Care Practitioners on Staff
Daybreak Program and Positive Approach to Care
Traditions of Cross Keys’s Daybreak Memory Care Neighborhood provides a warm and nurturing environment to residents living with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia or memory loss. Our highly structured and secure neighborhood is designed to promote independence, socialization, and quality of life, while maintaining each resident’s dignity. We are able to enhance the lives of residents through nutritious meals, consistent routines and engaging activities. More importantly, a Positive Approach to Care is the standard for all our caregivers’ interactions with residents. Recognizing the unique needs of each person and highlighting their skills, while providing support, is our philosophical approach to all relationships.