There’s always something happening at Traditions of Cross Keys. Our rich calendar of daily activities is packed with fun and enriching ways to experience each day. From mini pedicures to ice cream socials to happy hours and card games, we have something for every taste. Explore our calendar to learn more.
Staying active is an important component to wellness and maintaining independence. Traditions of Cross Keys has invested in an exclusive partnership with Bayada Physical Therapy Services and Communication Associates to bring convenient physical, occupational and speech therapy services to residents.
Seniors living with Alzheimer’s disease experience difficulty with judging distances, which can increase the risk of falls. By providing access to on-site therapy services, residents with memory loss benefit from physical and occupational therapies to help with the challenges they face and ultimately improving their quality of life.
Services Available at Traditions of Cross Keys
- Spiritual Services
- Trash & Laundry Services
- All-Day Restaurant-Style Dining
- Transportation for Group Outings & Shopping
- Fitness Classes, Bayada Therapy, Walking Club & Morning Stretching
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Daily Activities Program, Including Outings to Restaurants, Zoos & Casinos
- Hairstylist Onsite Weekly
- Certified Dementia Care Practitioners on Staff
Explore Amenities at Traditions of Cross Keys
- Bistro with Coffee & Tea Available 24 Hours a Day
- Movie Theater with Shared TV & Comfortable Seating
- Private Dining Room
- Library with Fireplace
- WiFi Available
- Outdoor Grilling Area
- Laundry Facilities Onsite
- Pet Friendly – Dogs & Cats Welcome
- Washers & Dryers for Residents to Access
- Dog-Friendly Enclosed Courtyard with Walking Paths & Gazebo